The Massachusetts Department of Public Health has released a new webpage dedicated to answering the following questions:
- I just got tested for COVID-19. I am waiting for my results. What do I need to do?
- I have tested positive for COVID-19 and need to isolate. What do I need to do?
- If I have COVID-19, what should I do to monitor my health and manage my symptoms?
- Are there people who might get very sick from COVID-19 who I should be worried about?
- How do I know that I can end my isolation?
- How do I know who I may have come in contact with when I was contagious with COVID-19?
- One of my close contacts tested positive for COVID-19. I need to quarantine. What do I need to do?
- I’ve entered Massachusetts after traveling from a high-risk COVID-19 state. What do I need to do?
- I want to take steps to prepare for Isolation or Quarantine, just in case. What do I need to do?
- Where can I find out more about isolation and quarantine?
For answers to all of these questions, please visit https://www.mass.gov/info-details/tips-to-make-covid-19-isolation-and-quarantine-easier.